Matched to you, WE ARE SAUKHYAM.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOU.
Saukhyam Clinic is an initiative started by Dr Siddesh Iyer (MBBS, DGO, DNB OBGY, MRCOG(LONDON)) and Dr Amruta Iyer (Bhende) (MBBS, MS OBGY) to provide you with a healthy family and future. Specialized, certified and experienced in treatments resolving issues related to maternity and surgeries, doctors at Saukhyam make sure that your family is safe.
Who We Are
Dr. Siddesh Iyer
MBBS, DGO, DNB OBGY, MRCOG LONDON
Dr. Amruta Iyer(Bhende)
MBBS, MS OBGY
Dr Siddesh Iyer:
Dr Siddesh has completed MBBS and DGO from the prestigious Grant Government Medical College and Sir JJ group of hospitals. Thereafter he has completed DNB in OBGY from Bhagwati Hospital, Mumbai, and has obtained the coveted MRCOG degree awarded by the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (RCOG), London.
He has worked in busy government and BMC hospitals in Mumbai like Bhagwati hospital, Borivali and Shatabdi hospital, Kandivali which has helped him gain rich clinical experience of 10 years in his field. He has worked as Assistant Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology at HBT Medical College & Dr. R.N. Cooper Hospital and was actively involved in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students. He has been a member of the Youth Council of the prestigious Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society (MOGS) for the past 5 years and has delivered lectures and conducted programs for MOGS. He was awarded best youth council member for the year 2014-2015.
His areas of special interest are high-risk pregnancy, laparoscopy and vaginal surgeries.
He is currently attached to
- Apex group of Hospitals in Borivali,
- Sai Lee Hospital in Borivali,
- Sunshine hospital in Borivali East,
- Hitwardhak Hospital in Kandivali
- Rotary medical centre in Dahisar
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar (Shatabdi) municipal general hospital, Kandivali
Awards and Prizes:
- 2010- Best Free paper Junior Category: NA Purandare prize annual conference MOGS (DVT in Pregnancy)
- 2011 – Best Free paper Junior Category: LM Shah prize annual conference MOGS (abdominal Kochs mimicking Ca ovary)
- 2013- Best Free paper D K Tank prize interesting case annual conference MOGS (torsion of a subserous leiomyoma in pregnancy)
- 2014 – Best Free paper D K Tank prize interesting case annual conference MOGS (case series of uterine inversions)
- 2014- e poster selected for RCOG world conference Hyderabad
- 2016- Best Free paper MOGS annual conference. (Atypical presentation of tuberculosis in pregnancy)
- 2017 – Best Free paper ( A Rare case of sickle cell anaemia in pregnancy)
- 2018- Prestigious Pramila Bhatia Young Scientist award for original research (knowledge attitude and practices of contraception in medical students in a medical college in Mumbai).
- Best Free paper Senior category World C 2 D Conference, Mumbai.
- 2018- Best Free paper Senior Category at the annual conference of MOGS (second stage caesareans )
- G Belvi prize for best original research in high-risk obstetrics- 2018 MOGS annual conference ( second stage interventions in labour)
- Torsion of a subserous leiomyoma in pregnancy – paripex Indian journal of research, Volume: 4 | Issue: 5 | May 2015
- Atypical Presentation Of Tuberculosis In Pregnancy, Iyer SM, Bhende AD, Journal Of Post Graduate Gynaecology And Obstetrics: Vol 3: Issue 1. Jan 2016
- A Rare Case Series Of Uterine Inversions, Siddesh Iyer, Rashmi jayvee, International Journal Of Scientific Research Vol 5: Issue 1: Page 327 Jan 2016.
- Maternal And Fetal Outcomes In Previous One Cesarean Pregnancies, Siddesh Iyer, Varsha Hariani, JMSCR Vol4: Issue 1: Page 8800-8803, Jan 2016
- Common Disease Uncommon Manifestations- Varied Presentations Of Tuberculosis In Pregnancy, Siddesh Iyer, Reena Wani, International Journal Of Scientific Research Vol 5 Issue 11; Pages 93-94: Nov 2016
- Universal TSH Screening – Is it worthwhile? Value of TSH Screening at a public hospital.IJSR Vol VI, Issue XII December 2017
- Beauty spots can be dangerous: a rare case of malignant melanoma in pregnancy. IJSR Volume VIII, Issue 1, January 2018
- Chapter in books: Medical disorders what every obstetrician and neonatologist should know- 2017.
Dr Amruta Iyer (Bhende):
Dr Amruta Iyer (Bhende) has completed MBBS and MS OBGY from the prestigious Grant Government Medical College and Sir JJ group of hospitals. Thereafter she has worked in busy BMC run hospitals like Shatabdi Govandi, Shatabdi Borivali and had been attached to HBT Medical College and Dr R.N. Cooper Hospital as Speciality Medical Consultant and Asst. Professor. She has a rich clinical experience of 9 years. She has been a Youth Council member of the prestigious Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society (MOGS) and participated in many of its academic activities.
Her areas of interest are high-risk pregnancy and infertility.
Her current attachments are
- Sai Lee Hospital, Borivali
- Apex Hospital, Borivali
Award and Prizes:
- March 2014- 2nd prize for e-poster – Study of PPIUCD as a contraceptive option- RCOG World Congress.
- November 2016- 2nd prize in High Risk Obstetrics category- A study of Dengue in Pregnancy at a tertiary care hospital- World Conference on Conception 2 Deliver.
- March 2017- Best prize in interesting cases category- An unusual case of bucket handle cervical tear in a primigravida- 45th Annual Conference of MOGS.
- September 2017- Best prize in High Risk Obstetrics category- Why Mothers Die A study of maternal mortality at a tertiary hopital- 31st Annual Conference of AICC RCOG.
- February 2018- Best prize in operative Gynaecology category- Common condition…Uncommon presentations (A case series of Fibroids)- 46th Annual Conference of MOGS.
- March 2014- Vol 121, issue supplement no.52, page 3- Study of the feasibility of PPIUCD as a contraceptive option (Abstract)- BJOG online supplement.
- January 2016- vol 3, issue 1- Atypical presentation of TB in pregnancy- Journal of Postgraduate Gynecology & Obstetrics.
- December 2017- Vol 6, issue 12- Universal TSH screening- is it worthwhile? Value of TSH screening at a public hospital- International Journal of Scientific Research.
- January 2018- Vol 7, issue 1- An unusual case of bucket handle cervical tear in a primigravida- Internation Journal of Scientific Research.
Trusted By Patients, a few Testimonials:
We have been very happy with the Doctor explanations and advice, its like one friend was met with another friend.
Dr has given us the right direction at the right time. I recommend surely if someone wants to consult.
The consultancy also at a reasonable price.
Thank you alot, Dr Siddesh Iyer
100% satisfied.Verified Patient
This review will be helpful for all new, going to be parents who have so many misconceptions about pregnancy.
One of the youngest experienced gynaecologists I know off who I and my wife can trust. Their consultation sessions are awesome with logical reasoning on how we should go about pregnancy. The best part is that they will spend a good amount of time with each patient until all their questions are answered. Most of Dr’s miss this personal connection with their patients.
He is a very good Dr wid complete Knowledge in his field… He is very friendly & his diagnosis is very perfect & explains the treatment/solution in a very simple & calm manner which everyone can relate to…
The medicines and the treatment provided is spot on & starts giving results immediately…..Verified Patient
After many rounds and visits to various OBGYN. I finally landed up with Dr Siddesh Iyer. My partner and I are happy and contended that the birth of our baby is in good hands.Verfied Patient